Gee, life has really just been getting in the way of writing lately. I’m still having a hard time balancing personal interests (blogging & running, especially) with work responsibilities. For some reason, this school year I just don’t feel myself settling into a groove like I usually do. Hopefully it’s coming soon, I have a half marathon to run in a month! I promise, I’ll get some real updates up this week, including a race review of the Disney Tower of Terror 10 Miler!
But first, the October Fitness Survey Link Up, brought to you by the Triple S Bloggers of Sarah, Sara, and Shelly.
1. Run or Walk? Run for sure
2. Elliptical or Treadmill? Elliptical. I hate the dreadmill.
3. Longest distance you’ve ever ran(or walked or biked)? Half marathon
4. How many days a week do you work out? In an ideal world, 3-4, but in reality, I’m doing good to get in my long run + one other day lately
5. What’s your favorite cold weather recipe?
I love soup when it’s cold outside. This
is one of my favorites, Butternut Squash & Leek Soup from Food & Wine Magazine.
6. Do you lift weights? I did when I had a gym membership, but I don’t anymore
7. Do you have a dream race you want to participate in? I’d like to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon again (or the Glass Slipper Challenge) and maybe the Disneyland Half. But runDisney races are expensive!
Share a recent race or training photo.
(bad quality, but it’s me with the hyenas from the Lion King during the Tower of Terror 10 Miler)