It’s time for the February Fitness Survey! Answer the questions for yourself, then link up over on Sarah’s post at How My World Runs.
1. Do you have a fitness board on Pinterest? If so, share it!
I’m not all that active on Pinterest. I do have a “motivation” board and a “training” board, but I don’t even know how to link them.
2. What is your go to place for fitness questions? (friend, blog, website)
I get most of my fitness questions answered from friends or from other members of various Facebook groups I’m in.
3. What do you do to workout when the weather outside is too cold, snowy or icy?
I run anyway in the cold. I don’t have other options for snowy/icy. I don’t own a treadmill or have a gym membership. So in treacherous weather, I take an unscheduled rest day.
4. Latest song added to your playlist?
Pompeii by Bastille
5. Share a link to your favorite healthy recipe.
My current favorite is a Paleo spaghetti squash carbonara that you can find here.
6. What’s your favorite fitness app?
It’s a toss-up. I like MyFitnessPal for tracking nutrition and Nike+ for tracking runs.
This was Sunday morning, early, before a long run with my MRTT mamas.